Terms and Conditions
Fitness Suite/Training Room/Class Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions which you agree to when you sign up to membership
* Access to the SportsHub facilities begins on your desired start date (subject to acceptance by us).
* You agree to provide a valid email address, mobile phone and personal details; you will need to update us on any changes if they occur.
* You must be at least 16 years old to join, unless with prior agreement and consent from parents/carers or taking part in junior gym.
* You cannot transfer your membership.
* We reserve the right to refuse membership.
* You agree to pay all membership fees and charges on time and for the minimum period.
* Please note: Your first Direct Debit payment will start from the 1st of the month after you joined unless joining after the 15th of the month. In this instance the Direct Debit will commence the following month. Any pro rata fees due up to the start date of the Direct Debit can be paid by cash, card or cheque.
* Membership fees are paid by Direct Debit on or just after the first day of each calendar month, one month in advance. Any cash memberships will be payable on the 1st of each month and can be paid by cash, cheque or card.
* The Direct Debit monthly membership fee will be automatically debited which effectively extends your membership by one month each payment. Payments are non-refundable. Cash membership payments will expire until they are renewed by you.
* This contract entitles you to use all facilities related to your membership package at the Sports Hub on a month by month basis at the agreed monthly rate payable and on the dates and times outlined.
* To cancel your membership, please contact either the SportsHub or Ashbourne Management Services LTD. You will need to give 1 month notice of your decision to cancel in writing. (2 months’ notice from date of joining)
* Membership fees may be increased at our discretion subject to giving you 30 days written notice by post or email.
* If any Direct Debit is returned unpaid and no cancellation notice has been received you will still be required to pay that months membership. Ashbourne Management Services will then contact you for payment. After this we will assume you have cancelled your contract. Should you wish to re-join you may be required to pay an administration fee.
* On signing up to the Sportshub you have a cooling off period of 10 days from the day we give you the membership confirmation letter where you may cancel your membership for any reason. We will give you a full refund PROVIDED YOU HAVE NOT USED THE FACILITIES related to your membership package within that 10 day period.
* You may cancel your membership if we are in material and continued breach of contract whereupon we will refund membership fees already paid in respect of the period from the date of the final breach.
* We will not compensate you if we have failed to provide our services due to a fault attributable to you, a third party not connected with providing our services or events which were outside our control.
* We may cancel your membership with immediate effect if you commit a material breach of this contract (which would include circumstances where your membership is used by another person) or if in our reasonable opinion continued membership is likely to be against the interests of the Sports Hub e.g. abusive or threatening behaviour, vandalism, drunkenness, drug abuse or illegal activity.
* We reserve the right to cancel/amend the class format or instructor at any time due to unforeseen circumstances.
* To use the facilities you warrant that you are in good health and capable of training and will abide by your commitments to us outlined in the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire and Information Sheets. If you have any doubts about your fitness or your capability to undertake physical exercise we strongly recommend that you take independent medical advice before undertaking any or continuing to take exercise. You agree to stop using our facilities and equipment and inform us if your health changes and seek medical advice.
* If your personal or medical details change you must notify us immediately and complete new paperwork.
* You must not use the fitness suite or any other areas of the Sports Hub if you are suffering from any infection or contagious illness.
* We strongly recommend that you participate in the induction/group induction offered to every member upon joining before commencing use of our facilities.
* Access to our facilities is through fingerprint recognition. It is strictly prohibited to allow your membership to be used by anyone else.
* Access is permitted during normal opening hours (posted at the Sports Hub) which we may at our discretion alter but we will endeavour to give 1 weeks’ notice except where the change is temporary. You are required to observe our Sports Hub’s closure procedures.
* We reserve the right to temporarily restrict access if in the interests of health and safety.
* We reserve the right to temporarily close the Sports Hub or certain areas for maintenance, repairs to equipment or premises, refurbishment, cleaning or local emergencies.
* You are responsible for ensuring you correctly operate or use any facility and/or equipment (including adjusting levels or settings). You must consult our staff before use if you are in any doubt. Some areas can be from time to time be unsupervised and we do not accept liability for any harm or injury to you whilst using these areas or our facilities or equipment unless caused by our employees, agents, subcontractors or our negligent act or omission.
* You will not abuse the facilities or equipment and you will pay for any damage to our property where you wilfully or negligently cause such damage.
* Lockers are provided on a first come first served basis. We strongly recommend you use the lockers provided, they require a £1 coin that is returnable. We do not undertake that the use of a locker will guarantee that no theft or damage to your property will occur. It is your responsibility to secure your personal possessions on your person or in a locker and avoid bringing high value items to the Sports Hub. Please ensure you personally have in place suitable and adequate insurance in the event of any theft or damage to your property at the Sports Hub. Items left in lockers or around the club are entirely at your own risk unless any loss, damage or theft is caused by the negligence of Sports Hub @ Treviglas, its employees, agents or sub-contractors. We reserve the right to open and search lockers if we believe, on reasonable grounds, that they contain prohibited items. Lockers will be emptied each night (forcibly if necessary) and contents stored for a reasonable period appropriate to their value but will then be deemed abandoned goods and disposed of. We may levy a reasonable storage and /or disposal fee.
* All enquiries or complaints in the first instance should be sent to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing.
* Please note that we have the ability to retain any data that you provide, even if you do not complete your registration/transaction. Such contact details and data may be used to contact you to enquire why you did not complete your registration/transaction or to update you on any new promotions and events.
* Due to hygiene importance sweat towels are compulsory when training with in the fitness suite and Sports hall area.